Spacious two-bedroom apartment for up to 4 persons. Equipped kitchen and dining area, work desk and free internet. Please note: Multiple apartment complex, floor number can be requested but not guaranteed until check in.
Two identical bedrooms, both with 2 beds - they can be pulled together. One extra bed/room or baby cot is available upon request in advance.
The house is located close to Heroes's Square and City Park. There are many sights and recreational options (e.g. Szechenyi Thermal Bath within walking distance. The street is a calm, green area with residential buildings and consulates in the neighbourhood.
Restaurant, café and supermarket within easy reach.
• Heroes’ Square: Museum of Fine Arts, Art Gallery,
• City Park: Ice rink and boat rental, Vajdahunyad castle, Széchenyi Bath, Budapest Zoo, Circus, Museum of Transportation, Petőfi Csarnok (concerts)
• Andrássy street – part of Unesco World Heritage, Kogart,
Hopp Ferenc Museum, Gold Museum
Take bus nr. 200 to the terminal of blue metro line (Kőbánya-Kispest). There change to the metro and travel to Deák square. Change to the yellow line and get off at Bajza utca. Follow Bajza utca and take the second corner on the left. The building is on the righthand side.
From Deák Ferenc square take the yellow line of the underground (M1) and get off at Bajza utca (6th stop). Walk along Bajza uca and turn left at the second srteet on your left.
To the airport 30.00km
To the metro 200 m
To the bus station 15.00 km
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available in a nearby restaurant.
Local tax is not included (4%).
In case of long-term stays:
- Price includes utility costs and internet usage.
- 2 month fee is required as a deposit - it is returned upon leaving, if no damage is made.
This will be replaced with the Google Map.