This is a modern apartment, located in Solna close to Friends Arena and Stockholm City, with good access for travelling by car and by public transport. Weekly cleaning with linen/towel change included in the price!
Apartments are fully equipped, complete with self-catering facilities.
Near to Friends Arena, grocery stores, restaurants.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property, while Bromma Airport is an 8-minute drive away.
Underground blue line towards Akalla to Näckrosen Station.
To the airport 10m
To the metro 30.00 km
To the bus station 10.00 km
For stays shorter than 1 month, you only need to pay a non-refundable 15% upon booking, the rest 85% upon arrival in Swedish Krona. For longer stays, after your initial payment, each month is paid on monthly basis. Check-in times are Mon-Fri 07:00-20:00.
This will be replaced with the Google Map.