Bright and cosy 1-bedroom apartment with either two single beds or one double bed (let us one which one you prefer) + a double sofa-bed in the dining/living room. The bedroom has a wardrobe and a walk-in closet. Marble bathroom with bathtub.
The main bedroom has two single beds that can be attached into a double bed. There is a double sofa-bed in the living/dining room.
This apartment is located at walking distance of Rue de la Loi, the EU quarter, the Grand Place, the Royal Palace, Rue Neuve and Rogier square.
There are three supermarkets and plenty of delicious restaurants in the neighbourhood, including, Belgian, French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Chinese food. There are also numerous cafés and sandwich shops.
Distance to attractions:
- 7-minute walk from the Central Station.
- 5-10 minutes walk to the European Union neighbourhood
- 5-10 minutes walk to the Royal Palace, Magritte Museum and Fine Arts Museum
- 10-15 minutes walk to the Grand Place
- 10-15 minutes walk to the Sablon squares
The apartment is at walking distance from the Grand Place, the Royal Palace, the Magritte Museum, the Fine Arts Museum, the Belgian Comics Museum, the Sablon squares, and the EU neighbourhood.
FROM BRUSSELS-ZAVENTEM AIRPORT
1) TAXI : about 20 minutes by (30 to 35€)
2) PUBLIC TRANSPORT (about 1 hour, 10€ per person) : Take the train to Brussels Central Station (15-20 min). From there, you can either walk or come by bus.
- 2a) On foot (10 min) follow Rue des Colonies, then turn left at the end of the park to Rue Ducale and left again to Rue de la Presse).
- 2b) By bus, take bus 29, 63, 65 or 66 and get off at "Presse/Drukpers" (3rd stop). Walk back the the corner and turn right.
FROM MIDI STATION (aka "Gare du Midi", e.g. by Eurostar or Thalys, or shuttle bus from Brussels-Charleroi Airport)
1) TAXI : 10 minutes (10€)
2) METRO (2€ per person, 20-30 minutes) : take line 2 or 6 toward Elisabeth until Madou Station. Take exit 1. Once outside the station, cross the main boulevard opposite the tower to the roundabout with a bronze statue carrying a flag. Take the street on the left (Rue de la Croix de Fer), then the first street on your right (2min walk).
To the airport 12.00km
To the metro 100 m
To the bus station 100 m
This will be replaced with the Google Map.