The apartment can accommodate up to 3 guests and is ideal for mid and long-term stays provided with:
- a fast WIFI Internet;
- TV with 150 cable channels;
- CD Player & Radio;
- fully-equiped: washing machine, fridge with freezer, coffee machine, microwaves, toaster, stove, water kettle, water heater, hair dryer, hair straightener, iron, ironing board, all utensils for self-catering, oil heater, fan;
- stock of basic foodstuffs (rice, pasta, tuna fish, olive oil, vinegar, oil for frying, salt, sugar, cinnamon);
- all clothes: bedsheets, pillows, towels, duvets, blankets, edredons and other set to replace the first one;
- free toiletries;
- a kids pack is available on request (children’s seat, baby cot and bathtub).
For long stays (higher than 27 days), we also offer a cleaning of the apartment once per month, which also includes the replacement of all clothes.
One double bed (can't be separated): 2 guests.
One sleeper single sofa: 1 guest.
Baby crib: yes, there is one.
In this historic neighborhood of Lisbon abound trams (the most known is the n º 28), the Portuguese guitars accompanying artists singing Fado in several restaurants of Alfama and also the sardines and the "mangericos" (typical in June during the Festivities of Lisbon).
Also the esplanades, decorated streets and drying laundry hanging out the windows are permanently present in the alleys of Alfama.
Regarding the apartment: Its unique cozy, modern and simultaneously typical neighborhood decoration will surely make you feel the real environment of the most typical and charismatic neighborhood in Lisbon!
The apartment is very well located in the one of the main streets of Alfama, where you can find everything: typical Fado restaurants, trendy bars, grocery stores, bakeries.
150 metres from the Fado Museum and from the river side, where cruise ships dock. “Feira da Ladra” (flea market) – the oldest market in Portugal – is in short walking distance of 5 minutes, as well as National Pantheon and “São Vicente de Fora” church. “São Jorge” Castle and some other beautiful sights (“Graça”, “Portas do Sol” and “Santa Luzia”) are also within walking distance from the apartment (less 10 minutes), allowing great photos to the visitors.
To the airport 9.00km
To the metro 400 m
To the bus station 100 m
Guests are always welcome here.
We have a constant concern with the health of all our employees, partners and guests.
The apartment is always cleaned and disinfected before guests enter, following all rules defined by Portuguese Health Authorities.
We provide a disinfectant gel and all cleaning products for all our guests.
This will be replaced with the Google Map.