Set within a quiet development moments away from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. These range of apartments are highly recommended to both leisure and business travellers. The rooms are especially spacious and comfortable providing the perfect environment for winding down after a long day. The apartments are equipped with all the modern conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable. We provide free and unlimited business broadband to keep you connected. During your stay our team will be available 7 days per week, and 24 hours per day for emergency support. Enjoy the comfort of your own private apartment, with the peace of mind that a professional team is on standby should you need assistance.
- Standard UK Double bed for a maximum of two persons
- Baby cots for children under 2 years, subject to availability, extra charge £75+VAT per week
- Children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment
- No capacity for extra beds, the sofa cannot be used to sleep in
One of the oldest parts of London, Tower Hill is the original centre of London. With archaelogical findings dating the first settlements in the area to the Bronze Age, as a roman village it was the stage of Boudica's uprising.
Now, this vibrant area, close to London's financial district is a haven for leisure and corporate guests alike. Within walking distance to the Tower of London, where the Crown Jewels can be seen, and also very close to the food and shopping amenities of Spitalfields Market in trendy Shoreditch.
The tower of London is within walking distance
- from LCY: DLR to Tower Gateway
- from all other airports: tube to Liverpool Street or Tower Hill
- Tower Hill
- Tower Gateway DLR
To the airport 9.70km
To the metro 140 m
To the bus station 200 m
- Meet & greet at the apartment
- Passport copies of all guests including children, credit card holder & booker prior to arrival
- Proof of address may be required
- Standard check-in time from 15:00 until 19:00. Late arrival fees: after 19:00 GBP 30; after 22:00 GBP 80
- Arrival time, flight number/train details prior arrival
- Photo identification & credit card upon check-in
This will be replaced with the Google Map.