Whether you are in search of excitement or relaxation this quiet development offers you the best of both worlds. Situated within walking distance of a range of bars, cafés, and restaurants you will find yourself with an abundance of choice. St Paul's Cathedral is a 7 minutes walk away and provides excellent transport links throughout the city. Whether you are heading into the city for business, or to the West End for recreation, your journey will be quick and easy. The apartments are equipped with all the modern conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable. We provide free and unlimited business broadband to keep you connected. During your stay our team will be available 7 days per week, and 24 hours per day for emergency support. Enjoy the comfort of your own private apartment, with the peace of mind that a professional team is on standby should you need assistance.
- Standard UK Double bed for a maximum of two persons
- Baby cots for children under 2 years, subject to availability, extra charge £75 VAT per week
- Children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment
- No capacity for extra beds, the sofa cannot be used to sleep in
The magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is one of London’s most popular tourist attractions, but stray just a little way off the busy roads that surround the cathedral and there are plenty of hidden gems to discover.
Home of one of the most famous and most recognisable sights of London, St Paul's Cathedral, this area is brimming with world renowned attactions and great sightseeing spots. St Paul's Cathedral, whose dome, framed by the spires of Wren's City churches, has dominated the skyline for over 300 years, is but one of the perks of staying in the area.
A short walk from the apartments, just across the Millennium Bridge, which provides great photo opportunities, you will also find the famed Tate Modern.
- from LCY: DLR to Bank, Central Line to St. Paul's
- from all other airports: tube to St. Paul's
- St Paul's Station is the closest tube station to the apartment
To the airport 11.60km
To the metro 550 m
To the bus station 120 m
- Meet & greet at the apartment
- Passport copies of all guests including children, credit card holder & booker prior to arrival
- Proof of address may be required
- Standard check-in time from 15:00 until 19:00. Late arrival fees: after 19:00 GBP 30; after 22:00 GBP 80
- Arrival time, flight number/train details prior arrival
- Photo identification & credit card upon check-in
This will be replaced with the Google Map.