Whether you are in London for business or pleasure this quiet development, located in the heart of Barbican, offers you the best of both worlds. Situated within walking distance of a range of bars and restaurants you will find yourself a 3 minute walk away from Barbican Station. St Paul's Cathedral is a 10 minutes walk away. Whether you are heading into the city for business, or to the West End for recreation, your journey will be quick and easy.
The apartments are equipped with all the modern conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable. We provide free and unlimited business broadband to keep you connected. During your stay our team will be available 7 days per week, and 24 hours per day for emergency support. Enjoy the comfort of your own private apartment, with the peace of mind that a professional team is on standby should you need assistance. Please note that the floor may vary as the apartment is allocated closer to the arrival date.
- Standard UK Double bed for a maximum of two persons
- Baby cots for children under 2 years, subject to availability, extra charge £75 VAT per week
- Children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment
- No capacity for extra beds, the sofa cannot be used to sleep in
The new financial district of London, Canary Wharf is located in the East End of the city. Home to a first class range of shopping and leisure facilities, the new architectural style with its sky scrapers is showcased among the old docklands environment.
The O2 in North Greenwich is easily to reach by Jubilee Line.
- from LCY: DLR to South Quay, change in Poplar
- from all other airports: DLR or Jubilee Line
- DLR to South Quay from Bank or Tower Gateway Station
- Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf
To the airport 7.00km
To the metro 500 m
To the bus station 300 m
- Meet & greet at the apartment
- Passport copies of all guests including children, credit card holder & booker prior to arrival
- Proof of address may be required
- Standard check-in time from 15:00 until 19:00. Late arrival fees: after 19:00 GBP 30; after 22:00 GBP 80
- Arrival time, flight number/train details prior arrival
- Photo identification & credit card upon check-in
- Contact details (direct email address & mobile number) of lead guest, credit card holder & booker prior to arrival
This will be replaced with the Google Map.