Whether you are in London for business or pleasure this quiet development, located in the heart of Barbican, offers you the best of both worlds. Situated within walking distance of a range of bars and restaurants you will find yourself a 3 minute walk away from Barbican Station. St Paul's Cathedral is a 10 minutes walk away. Whether you are heading into the city for business, or to the West End for recreation, your journey will be quick and easy. The apartments are equipped with all the modern conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable. We provide free and unlimited business broadband to keep you connected. During your stay our team will be available 7 days per week, and 24 hours per day for emergency support. Enjoy the comfort of your own private apartment, with the peace of mind that a professional team is on standby should you need assistance.
- Standard UK Double bed for a maximum of two persons
- Baby cots for children under 2 years, subject to availability, extra charge £75 VAT per week
- Children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment
- No capacity for extra beds, the sofa cannot be used to sleep in
Contemporary apartments in a lovely building complex close to the Barbican Centre and Smithfield Market.
If you thought the City was all suits and no soul, take a trip to Barbican. The cultural heart of this part of town unveils architecture, sight and sound, largely thanks to the Barbican Centre. Visit for classical concerts, immersive art installations, indie cinema and more. Tourist footfall in Barbican is further boosted by the Museum of London, so expect some rather upmarket gastropubs to cater for all-day dining – even at the weekend when the rest of the City shuts down.
- from LCY: DLR to Bank/Monument, Circle Line to Barbican
- from all other airports: tube to Barbican
- Barbican Station is the closest tube station
To the airport 11.60km
To the metro 250 m
To the bus station 120 m
- Meet & greet at the apartment
- Passport copies of all guests including children, credit card holder & booker prior to arrival
- Proof of address may be required
- Standard check-in time from 15:00 until 19:00. Late arrival fees: after 19:00 GBP 30; after 22:00 GBP 80
- Arrival time, flight number
This will be replaced with the Google Map.
|Total for cleaning||0|
|Send a copy to me|