Set in an award winning development right on the River Thames Still Life Vauxhall gives guests a fantastic vantage point from which to explore London. Whether it is the tourist attractions of Victoria and Green Park, or the world class shopping experience of Oxford Street - everything is with in a few minutes reach via the conveniently situated Vauxhall Station. Reaching both Waterloo and Westminster for Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament is equally convenient. The apartments are equipped with all the modern conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable. We provide free and unlimited business broadband to keep you connected. During your stay our team will be available 7 days per week, and 24 hours per day for emergency support.
- Standard UK Double bed for a maximum of two persons
- Baby cots for children under 2 years, subject to availability, extra charge £75 VAT per week
- Children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment
- No capacity for extra beds, the sofa cannot be used to sleep in
Join the Thames Path below the looming MI6 to walk along the river to the South Bank; the other direction is a bit of a building site as the Battersea Power Station development, set to open in 2020, transforms the area.
Damien Hirst opened a gallery here in 2015, spear-heading a new mini arts scene. But Vauxhall is probably best known as one of London’s gay centres, and still proves a lively clubbing and after-party haunt, despite several bars and clubs closing in recent years.
Whether it is the tourist attractions of Victoria and Green Park, or the world class shopping experience of Oxford Street - everything is with in a few minutes reach via the conveniently situated Vauxhall Station. Reaching both Waterloo and Westminster for Big Ben and the houses of parliament is equally convenient.
- from LCY: DLR to Bank, Jubilee Line to Green Park, Victoria Line to Vauxhall
- from all other airports: tube to Vauxhall
- Vauxhall Station is the closest tube station
To the airport 14.60km
To the metro 350 m
To the bus station 130 m
- Meet & greet at the apartment
- Passport copies of all guests including children, credit card holder & booker prior to arrival
- Proof of address may be required
- Standard check-in time from 15:00 until 19:00. Late arrival fees: after 19:00 GBP 30; after 22:00 GBP 80
- Arrival time, flight number
This will be replaced with the Google Map.